Rubans Shark Tank India Review

Are you looking for high-quality and fashionable artificial jewellery that fits your budget? Look no further than Rubans! Their online fashion jewellery collection offers a wide range of stunning and trendy designs that cater to all tastes and preferences.

Rubans’ online fashion jewellery collection boasts a variety of styles, including traditional, contemporary, and fusion designs. Whether you’re looking for something to wear for a special occasion or an everyday accessory, their collection has something for everyone.

Artificial Jewellery Business In India(Case Study)

Their jewellery is made using premium-quality materials that ensure durability and longevity. Their attention to detail is reflected in the intricate designs and the use of high-quality stones and embellishments that make their jewellery pieces stand out.

With Rubans’ online fashion jewellery collection, you can add a touch of elegance and style to your outfit without breaking the bank. Their designs are not only stylish but also versatile, allowing you to mix and match them with different outfits and styles.

Their commitment to using high-quality materials ensures that their jewellery pieces are durable and long-lasting. With Rubans’ jewellery, you can elevate your fashion game and create a unique style statement that is sure to turn heads.

Explore Rubans’ online fashion jewellery collection and find the perfect piece that fits your style and budget. With their commitment to using high-quality materials and attention to detail in their designs, Rubans is the perfect brand for those who want to add a touch of elegance and style to their outfit.

Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own premium-quality artificial jewellery that is both fashionable and affordable with Rubans. Shop their collection today!

Entrepreneur Name – Amit Kala and Chinu Kala

About the Entrepreneur – Amit Kala and Chinu Kala are both residents of garden city Bangalore.

However, Chinu had to leave her home due to several issues and subsequently faced challenges in making a livelihood. In 2002, she began working in customer care at Tata Indicom, where she met Amit.

Prior to this, Amit had gained 11 years of experience working in distribution for ESPN and Star Sports.

From 2011 to 2020, he worked for Viacom 18 before joining Chinu’s business full-time.

LinkedIn Profiles

Amit Kala
Chinu Kala
Brand NameRubans
Brand Website-
Business CategoryFashion Jewellery
Company Valuation₹100 Crores
Equity Asked₹1.5 cr for 0.5% Equity
Deal ClosedYes
Final Shark Tank Deal₹1 cr for 1% Equity & ₹50 Lakhs Debt
Target City/Country-India
Total Addressable Market-$2,126.3 million by 2027
Product/ServicesOnline Fashion Jewellery

About the Product – Rubans is a fashion jewellery brand that stands out for its high quality, innovative designs, and trend-setting products.

Since its inception in 2014, Rubans has rapidly grown to become India’s fastest-growing jewellery brand, serving over 25 lakhs customers.

The brand prides itself on producing Indian-made products and has expanded its hubs to include small villages in Kolkata, Mumbai, Delhi, and Rajasthan.

Rubans boasts a unique design philosophy, with 80% of their designs being original and 20% curated. They have a respectable repeat rate of 30% and are self-funded.

Their brand name is popular among Myntra customers, with 40% of all searches on Myntra featuring the Rubans brand name.

On average, Rubans receives 3800 searches and 15000 orders per month, and their products have an impressive rating of 4.5-4.8.

Chinu and her mother currently hold 81% equity in the company, with the remaining 19% owned by the Myntra accelerator program.


Amit Kala and Chinu Kala initially requested a valuation of 1.5 crores in exchange for 0.5% equity.

However, Shark Namita and Vineeta presented a joint offer of 1 crore rupees for 1% equity along with an additional 50 lakhs at a 12% interest rate. Anupam offered 1.5 crores in exchange for 1.5% equity.

The owners requested Namita, Vineeta, and Aman to revise their offer by removing the debt component.

In the end, the deal was closed with a dream team consisting of Amit, Namita, and Vineeta, who provided 1 crore rupees in exchange for 1% equity and 50 lakhs in debt at a 12% interest rate. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

Road Pilot Shark Tank
Categories Automotive Industry

Road Pilot Shark Tank India Episode Review

P Tal Shark Tank
Categories Kitchenware

P Tal Shark Tank India Episode Review

Neon Attack Shark Tank

Neon Attack Shark Tank India Episode Review